Makes 18 servings
1L Flavorite Supreme Vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
18 whole graham crackers
1 jar (7-ounce) marshmallow creme
1 jar (181/2 ounces) thick chocolate fudge topping
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1. Break graham crackers in half to form 36 squares.
2. On cookie sheets, spread underside of 18 graham crackers with marshmallow creme. Spread underside of remaining crackers with chocolate fudge. Freeze 1/2 hour until sauces are hardened.
3. Place 1 scoop of ice cream on top of marshmallow-coated cracker.
4. Top ice cream scoop with chocolate-coated cracker, chocolate side down, to form sandwich. Press down lightly until ice cream overflows sandwich. Place in freezer, about 1 hour, until hard.
5. Using sharp knife, trim ice cream to edge of graham crackers; roll in almonds. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
6. Place ice cream sandwiches in freezer bags; freeze until ready to serve.