1. Have ready eight 3- to 4-oz ice-pop moulds and wooden ice-pop sticks.
2. Purée yogurt, lemon juice, cornsyrup, sugar and 1 cup strawberries in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add remaining berries, pulse until mixture is puréed but still has tiny specks of strawberry.
3. Pour into moulds, cover with tops and insert ice-pop sticks. Freeze 4 to 6 hours until hard.
4. To serve: remove tops from moulds. Dip moulds briefly in warm, not hot, water. Gently pull pops out the mould.
You may use the following substitutions:
1. Substitute Flavorite Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt for the Strawberry Yogurt.
2. Substitute Flavorite Pina Colada Yogurt for the Strawberry Yogurt and pineapple chunks for the strawberries.